The text box is used for text by map, you can use the text box in a character dialog even in a story.
You can change the text size by right-clicking on it and going to '' configure ''
Configuration[edit | edit source]
Settings[edit | edit source]
- Text field: In the text field, you may enter a message to be displayed by the box.
- Size slider: By adjusting the size slider, you may modify the size of the text. Options include small, medium, large, and huge.
Formatting[edit | edit source]
By default, the text displayed is plain and centered. If you add a second line to the text field, the text displayed will be aligned to the left.
Through use of HTML-inspired tags, you may adjust the formatting of the text displayed by the box. The following tags are available:
- <b> ... </b> -- Text placed within these tags will be displayed as bold.
- <i> ... </i> -- Text placed within these tags will be italicized.
- <size=N> ... </size> -- Text placed within these tags will be of a custom size determined by the value of 'N.' 'N' can be any number ranging from 1 to 500, with 1 being the smallest and 500 being the largest.
The size slider setting modifies both the base size and the resolution of the text displayed by the box. The small setting offers the greatest resolution and the huge setting offers the poorest. By setting the slider to small and using <size> tags to increase text size, you can create medium-sized or large-sized text with very sharp resolution. The same goes for the opposite: if you set the slider to huge and use <size> tags to reduce text size, you can create medium-sized or small-sized text with very, very poor resolution (the resulting text may be so pixelated that it is hard to read).
Currently, there are no tags that can alter the text's color; the text box only produces white text. Font family, strikethrough, underline, and text alignment tags are also unavailable, though some may be simulated through use of multiple boxes.
Gold Cost[edit | edit source]
Free, standard inventory item