Description:[edit | edit source]
The sniper rifle uses a charged coil to fire metal slugs surpassing the speed of sound.
Devastating when used at long range. You need to fully charge your shot to fire!
Railgun is an item located on the Pickups tab, and is a long range weapon with total of 5 bullets. Your damage regardless of the hit region will be 100% of the enemy's life.
Statistics:[edit | edit source]
Pickup Type: Sniper
Fire Rate: 5.3 seconds (5 seconds of charging + 0.3 second before charging again)
DPS (Damage Per Second): ~18.67
Range: Extremely Far
Damage Type: Single
Ammunition: 5 Bullets
Bullet Velocity: Super Duper Fast
Pros:[edit | edit source]
- Massive Damage per Shot
- Instantaneous Damage
- Has the Best Range in the KoGaMa
- Can Zoom In While Charging
Cons:[edit | edit source]
- Extremely Slow Rate of Fire
- Cannot Zoom Out While Charging
- Small Hitbox
- Low DPS
- Must be Fully Charged to Fire
- Low Ammunition
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This weapon originally had 10 bullets, but it was decreased to 5 in the version 1.70.
- Railgun deals the most damage out of all pickups with the exception of mutanto, although it has the slowest fire rate as well.
- It also have the best range.
- It has lower DPS compared to damaging pickups due to its extremely slow fire rate.
- Railgun is one of the few damaging pickups that does not knockback players, others being mutanto, cube gun with lava or poison blocks, and flamethrower.
Configuration:[edit | edit source]
- 0-10000 coins requirement.
Levels:[edit | edit source]
- Your level or less level requirement.
Gold Cost[edit | edit source]
Free, standard inventory item