Logic Tutorial: Simple Boss
To do this logic you need:
Others[edit | edit source]
Steps[edit | edit source]
Boss Model[edit | edit source]
- Place the Boss Model.
- Place the Frost Sentry Tower into the Boss Model.
Put it in a way that does not detract from the firing of the tower.
Optional[edit | edit source]
You can hide the Frost Sentry Tower model, for this:
- Place a Cube Model Hider and Random Cube.
- Connect the blue trigger of the Random Cube into the red trigger of Cube Model Hider.
- Connect the yellow trigger of the Cube Model Hider into the model of Frost Sentry Tower.
Boss Atacks[edit | edit source]
- Place the Pulse Cube
You can find on inventory in the advanced logic tab.
- Click with the right button mouse at the Pulse Cube and go to the settings.
The Enable Time is time of you want to the attack is on.
The Disable time is the time of you want to the attack is off.
The lower the value of the two, the lower is time to the boss will attack.
- Place the Random Cube.
- Put a number of the respective Delay Cube to those of boss attacks.
Example: 3 Attacks = (3x) Delay Cube.
- Connect the blue trigger of the Random Cube into the all red triggers of Delay Cube.
Creating Attacks[edit | edit source]
The creation of the attack can be done according to the imagination of the player, can be used several items of the logical tab as well as create more advanced systems. In this case it will be demonstrated with TNT.
- Place the TNT.
You can find on inventory in logic tab.
- Connect the red trigger of the TNT into the blue trigger of Delay Cube.
Explaining[edit | edit source]
The Pulse Cube will send power to the Random Cube at intervals, at each energy received the cube will randomly choose between such attacks defined by the Delay Cube, and their respective times.