Logic Tutorial: Door
To make this logic you need:
- Models (Close and Open Door)
- Cube Model Hider (2x)
Steps[edit | edit source]
Open Door[edit | edit source]
- Place the door model.
- Clone it and rotate to make door position to close and open.
- Place a Pressure Plate on the floor, close to the door.
- Click on blue trigger of Pressure Plate and connect it to red trigger of Negate Cube.
- After, connect the blue trigger of Negate Cube to the red trigger of Cube Model Hider.
- Connect the yellow trigger of Cube Model Hider to the open door model.
Close Door[edit | edit source]
- With the same Pressure Plate, click in blue trigger of it and connect it to red trigger of new Cube Model Hider.
- Check that you did not mix up the cubes
Explaining[edit | edit source]
In this logic the deny cube connected to the Model Hider will bring the possibility of making a hidden object when activated. Since only the Model Hider without deny cube connected, will bring the possibility of making visible object.
Negative Cube + Cube Model Hider = Closed Door
Cube Model Hider = Open Door