Logic Tutorial: Blinking Models
To do this logic you need:
Steps[edit | edit source]
1. Pulse Cube[edit | edit source]
- Place the Pulse Cube
You can find on inventory in the advanced logic tab.
- Click with the right button mouse at the Pulse Cube and go to the settings.
The Enable Time is time of you want to the model is on.
The Disable time is the time of you want to the model is off.
The lower the value of the two, the greater the frequency the model blink.
2. Model[edit | edit source]
- Place the Model and Cube Model Hider
- Connect the red trigger of Cube Model Hider into the blue trigger of Pulse Cube.
- Connect the yellow trigger of Cube Model Hider' into the model
Explaining[edit | edit source]
The pulse cube will send energy with intervals of time to the Cube Model Hider, in this way it will activate the model according to the intervals chosen
Video[edit | edit source]
Other Uses[edit | edit source]
You can use this logical system too for: