KoGaMa Rich Presence
Have you ever wanted to share the game you're playing, project you're building or avatar you're editing with your friends on Discord? Well, now you can! KoGaMaRPC is a program which, when it's running, displays your current KoGaMa game, project or avatar as rich presence on Discord. For all those discord lovers here, you can download the program right now on google drive by clicking here and share your playing experience through discord. After downloading it, the file will appear in the "downloads" folder of your computer.
Where can I download it?[edit | edit source]
You can download it here on google drive. It's completely free for everyone. Where can I download it? After downloading it, the file will appear in the "downloads" folder of your computer.
Is it virus free?[edit | edit source]
Of course it is! Note that windows will probably indicate this program as untrustworthy though, but that's because it is not often downloaded, and windows does that by all programs which aren't often downloaded.
Your antivirus may say that it's a virus, or even remove it, but the main reason for that is, again, because it's not often downloaded. Another reason may be that the program checks your active processes (to see if the KoGaMa launcher is open), and some antiviruses could indicate that as suspicious.
What is KoGaMa Rich Presence?[edit | edit source]
As mentioned before, it's a program which displays more information regarding the game you're playing. The program has been coded in C# - Windows Forms by Captainjens, and the design was created by Ag.
- When you're playing a game, the rich presence will display the game's name, how long you have been playing and on which server you're playing.
- When you're editing an avatar, it will display how long you've been editing it and on which server.
- When you're creating a project, it will display the name of the project, how long you have been creating and on which server.
Steps to install[edit | edit source]
- Download the program here on google drive
- Open it
- If necessary, allow windows and/or your antivirus to run it
- Enter your KoGaMa username, profile URL or ID in one or more of the text fields
- Press the start button
- Send the bot's KoGaMa account a friend request if you haven't already (click the link in the program to go to his account) 6. Go play a game, edit an avatar or create a project and check your discord status!
Requirements[edit | edit source]
-This program works only on Windows -You need to have the discord desktop app installed on your pc -The discord setting "Display currently running game as a status message" must be enabled
(Open "User Settings" -> "Games" )