Description:[edit | edit source]
This weapon is for the player to heal other players on the map, be it ally, enemy or even Oculus, this weapon is also able to repair cars and adds an extra life (blue) to the player for a short period.
Statistics:[edit | edit source]
- Pickup Type: Supportive Ray.
- Heal Per Tick: 5?
- Tick Rate: 0.25 second?
- Heal Per Second: 20?
- Ability: Overheal.
- Overheal a player up to 200% of their HP for a limited time.
- Passive: Lock.
- Once it started healing the target, it locks onto the target until it stops healing or the target is out of range.
- Range: Short.
- Velocity: Fast.
- Hitbox: Tiny.
Pros:[edit | edit source]
- Can Heal Allies.
- Overheal Ability.
- Relatively Fast Rate of Heal.
- Can Lock onto Players.
- Can heal Oculus.
- You can use it as a parachute.
Cons:[edit | edit source]
- Can Heal or Overheal Enemies.
- Can't Heal NPCs.
- Deals 0 Damage.
- Short Range.
Configuration:[edit | edit source]
- 0-10000 coins requirement.
- Your level or less level requirement.
- 0-3 Game Tier requirement.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
This is the only ranged pickup that can heal player as well as locking onto targets.