|This article is a stub. You can help Kogama Wiki by .|
The Friends system is a social tool designed to provide better experiences with other players through various features. Two accounts can be "friends" if an account sends a request and the other accepts it.
Benefits of being friends[edit | edit source]
- See when someone is online or offline (in the last case, the number of hours/days/months/years since they were last online is shown).
- You can invite friends to your project, so you can build together (any friends who can enter your project are called Members).
- Post messages on each other's wall.
- Your tag will be shown as a lime color to your friends.
Friends limit[edit | edit source]
A limit is set for every account. It gets higher each time you level up, (once you reach higher levels, there will be levels with no increase; eg. 31 - 33 remains at 405, and this number rises to 410 at level 35) from 0 to 20 friends (varies). It can increase from 30 at Level 1 to 430 at Level 45.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the earlier days of KoGaMa, the friends' limit was much higher; some old accounts display thousands of friends.