Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions[edit | edit source]
- Where can I report hackers?
- You can report hackers by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You need to provide enough proof, that the hacker is using cheats. Screenshots help, but a video is more helpful in reviewing the report.
- Where can I report bugs?
- You can report bugs right here: http://kogama.freeforums.net/board/3/bug-reports
Follow the instructions that are on that page!
- Where can I provide feedback and suggestions?
- You can provide feedback and suggestions right here: http://kogama.freeforums.net/board/9/feedback-suggestions
- How can my creation be considered for the Highlights of the Week?
- You must send the link of your creation(s) into the Discord server, right here: https://discord.gg/kogama
- I lost access to my account or forgot my password?
- You must send an email to email@example.com, and the support will help as soon as possible.
- Why are staff ignoring my messages?
- Staff are not ignoring any messages. They are a very small team, and they receive a lot of emails, messages and forum threads. They are reading everything, but it takes time. Thank you for being patient.
- How can I become a translator?
- All translations goes through crowdin.com. Staff will announce in #announcements in the KDS when they're open for applications.
- How can I become a Content Creator?
- KoGaMa is always looking for content creators. Artwork, Youtube videos, stream.
There are mainly three types of videos that KoGaMa Staff look for:
- Let's Play - The youtuber plays and talks
- Tutorials - Voice is a bonus but not required
- KoGaMa related speed art - with music
You can send your application right here: firstname.lastname@example.org