Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions[edit | edit source]
- Where can I report hackers?
- You can report hackers by sending an email to [email protected] You need to provide proof that the hacker is hacking. Screenshots and video are video helpful in reviewing the report.
- Where can I report bugs?
- You can report bugs right here: http://kogama.freeforums.net/board/3/bug-reports
- Where can I provide feedback and suggestions?
- You can provide feedback and suggestions right here: http://kogama.freeforums.net/board/9/feedback-suggestions
- How can my creation be considered for the Highlights of the Week?
- You must send an email to [email protected] with a link to your avatar, model or game.
- I lost access to my account or forgot my password?
- You must send an email to [email protected], and our support will help as soon as possible
- Why are staff ignoring my messages?
- We are not ignoring any messages. We are a very small team, and we receive a lot of emails, messages and forum threads. We are reading everything, but it takes time. Thank you for being patient
- When will free gold come back?
- Leveling Up update.
- How can I become a translator?
- All translations goes through crowdin.com. We'll announce in #announcements in the KDS when we're open for applications
How can I become a Content Creator?
- We are always looking for content creators. Artwork, Youtube videos, stream.
There are mainly three types of videos that we look for:
- Let's Play - The youtuber plays and talks
- Tutorials - Voice is a bonus but not required
- KoGaMa related speed art - with music
You can send your application right here: [email protected]